African American Alumni Affiliate (4A)
For over 20 years, 4A has served the university and its African American alumni to create opportunities for graduates to reconnect with each other, current students, and their alma mater. 4A accomplishes this through social programming, professional development, community service, and supporting our students through networking and philanthropy.
4A Alumni Events
- Antwone Cameron (CAHS ’14, CECH ’15) - Chair
- Karen Jackson (A&S ’10) – Vice Chair
- Deatria Walker (A&S ’97) – Secretary
- Christopher Allen (Bus ’10) – Treasurer
- Evangelina Figueroa (CECH ’14)