‘UnCorked’ is the wine club for alumni of the University of Cincinnati. We take you to unique locations around the city to sample great food paired with great wine. Events are intimate and limited to a small, exclusive group of guests.
Want to have your name added to our email subscriber list? Contact McKenzie Morin. You'll be the first to hear when tickets go on sale.
The restaurant and service industry has been hit particularly hard during the coronavirus crisis. We encourage you to support our past partners in the food and wine world:
- Art of Entertaining
- The Birch in Terrace Park
- Crown Republic Gastropub
- Cutting Edge Selections
- Dear Restaurant & Butchery
- EMMA: Wine with Friends
- Ferrari's Little Italy and Bakery
- Gorilla Cinema including The Lonely Pine, Overlook Lodge, Toyko Kitty, Video Arcade and Ofrenda Tequila
- HART & CRU
- Hickory Wald including Nation Kitchen & Bar, The Hannaford, Rhinehaus and 3 Points Urban Brewery
- Karrikin Spirits Co.
- Montgomery Inn
- Muse in Mt. Lookout
- New Riff Distilling
- O Pie O
- Oakley Wines
- Orchids at Palm Court Hilton Netherland Plaza
- The Presidents Room at The Phoenix
- Revel OTR Urban Winery
- Revolution Rotisserie
- Ripple Wine Bar
- Robert James Distillery formerly Shumrick & Leys
- Share: Cheesebar
- The Skeleton Root
- Tablespoon Cooking Co.
- Thunderdome Restaurant Group including Maplewood Kitchen and Bar, Pepp & Dolores, Bakersfield, Krueger’s Tavern, The Eagle, CityBird, Currito and SoHi
- Unwind Wine Bar
- Urban Stead Cheese
- The View at Shires' Garden
- The Wine Merchant
- Z Place for Wine
- Zula Restaurant & Wine Bar
Thank you to our dedicated volunteers who help identify partners and plan each event:
- Nancy Gill, Law '79
- Elisabeth Kuhlman, Bus '87
- Monika Royal-Fischer, A&S '97
- Emily Seeskin, Bus '99
Interested in volunteer on the committee? Email McKenzie Morin.
Restaurant owners/operators: please get in touch if you are interested in learning more about becoming one of our featured partners.