Alumni Travel Program
Dear UC Travelers,
In these unprecedented times, the UC Alumni Association is working closely with our travel partners and vendors to monitor the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it relates to the various trips we offer. Rest assured, they will keep you informed of any new developments or trip cancellations.
The University of Cincinnati is staying on top of developments and how they affect the UC community. For more information on the university’s COVID-19 response, click here.
For more information contact Kelly Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-309-6894 with any questions or concerns.
Do U want to C the world? Traveling with the University of Cincinnati Alumni Association allows you to see the world with fellow Bearcats in an exclusive and worry-free environment. Our trusted travel partners take care of all the details, so you can relax, meet fellow Bearcats, and enjoy the sights.
All UC alumni trips include enhanced travel services:
- All excursions and visits, as outlined in brochure, with experienced local guides.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- The services of experienced Gohagan & Company Travel Directors throughout the program.
- Pre-departure concierge service such as a travel document wallet, name badge and pre-departure brochures.
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Company.
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad for participants whose arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
Join our travel mailing list and we'll send you brochures for all upcoming trips. Call us at 513-556-4344 or join our travel mailing list.