Men in Nursing Networking Hour
Did you know only about 11% of the nursing profession are men?! Join us as we discuss what it means to be a male and choose Nursing as your career profession. This will be moderated by the current and first male dean of the College of Nursing, Gordon Gillespie.
- Dr. Gordon Gillespie, PhD, DNP, RN, FAAN - Interim Dean of the College of Nursing
- Bill Lecher, DNP, MBA, RN, NE-BC - Past President, American Association for Men in Nursing
- Dr. Richard Prior, DN, FNP-BC, FAANP - Interim Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
- W. Jeff Trees, DNP, FNP-BC, CNP - Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing
- Steven Rheaume '16, MBA, BSN, RN, CPN - Clinical Manager, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Greg Lagosz '23 - College of Nursing Senior