2022 Bearcats on the Road: UCF
Oct. 29, 2022
This event is sold out, please contact Maggie Ibrahim-Taney with questions. No refunds will be issued after Oct. 12.
We are thrilled you'll be joining us for the official "Bearcats on the Road" Alumni Pregame Event this Saturday at UCF. Please review the important details below prior to your arrival.
Saturday, Oct. 29
John Euliano Park
4465 Knights Victory Way
Orlando, FL 12125
12:30 – 3 p.m.
UC vs. UCF Football Game
FBC Mortgage Stadium
Kickoff: 3:30 p.m.
Football game ticket is not included with registration. The UC Alumni Association does not have game tickets available for purchase. Tickets are still available on StubHub, UC Athletics’ secondary ticket partner. The majority of Bearcats will be seated in sections 225 and 234.
Location and Parking Information
John Euliano Park is located on Knights Victory Way. The entrance to the Alumni Pregame Event is near the intersection of Knights Victory Way and West Plaza Drive, outside, adjacent to the baseball stadium entrance.
We recommend purchasing a parking pass from UCF Athletics. Please note, the current default is set to 2 tickets. If you select 1 ticket, more options will appear.If available, the closest garage to our event is Garage D.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to check in to confirm your registration.
- Your registration includes a lunch buffet, complimentary soft drinks and water, and 2 drink tickets for beer and wine (adult registration only). Additional beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the event.
- Football game ticket is not included with registration. The UC Alumni Association and UC Athletics do not have game tickets available for purchase.
- Bearcat Fans are encouraged to wear red to this game!
Clear Bag Policy
Please review UCF's strictly enforced Clear Bag Policy prior to arrival.
UCAA in-person activities will be provided under CDC guidelines and local COVID-19 restrictions, with the well-being of the UC alumni family remaining the top priority. Each experience will follow the venue’s established restrictions and guidelines, and we ask all event participants to follow the venue’s posted recommendations. Click here to view UC’s current COVID-19 updates.
Program Director of Alumni & Donor Experience, Special Interest & Athletics Engagement